We, DNA Computers, respect your privacy. This page outlines the manner your data is collected and used by us. You are advised to consider the information below both, to stay informed on privacy as well as our policy, and so you must read it carefully. By accessing the products and services provided by us, you agree to the collection and use of your data in the manner provided below.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you can contact us. The Policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by us, or to the people that are not engaged, employed or managed by us.
Through this document, we wish to make you:
- Feel at ease while using our website
- Feel confident while sharing information with us
- Aware that you may contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this website
- Aware that by using this website you are agreeing to the collection of certain data
Information that may be collected from you
We collect the details provided by you during and after registration, together with information we learn about you from your use of our products and service, as well as your visits to our website and other websites accessible from ours.
Kindly, note that we do not access or store your Payment Card details (i.e. credit/debit card number, expiration date, CVV etc.). When you make a purchase using your card, all required transaction details are captured on the secured payment page, and encrypted using Industrial Strength Cipher, and are securely transmitted to your card issuer for obtaining an authorization decision. At no time during the purchase process or thereafter do we have access to, or store, your complete card account information.
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or discounts or contests offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and website use, which enables us to improve the service we provide. We will collect such information only as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the services available on the website.
While you use our website, we may have automatic access to (receive and collect) certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web server, obtained from “cookies” sent to your browser from web server cookies stored on your hard drive, including but not limited to:
Computer-identification information may include:
- IP address, assigned to the computer which you use.
- The domain server through which you access our service.
- The type of computer you’re using.
- The type of web browser you’re using.
Personally identifiable information (PII) collected about you may include:
- First and last name.
- Email addresses.
- Complete mailing address with area PIN code.
- Contact details including phone numbers.
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, etc.).
- Personal preferences (optional); and
- Your opinion on services, products, features on our websites.
We may also collect the following information about:
- The pages you visit/access on our website.
- The links you click on our website.
- The number of times you access a page on our website.
- Products & services you view, add to cart or wishlist.
- Other websites you open simultaneously while browsing on ours.
We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide personal information to other third parties or companies (other than to specific marketplace app vendors that this website interacts with, or to service providers being used by such apps).Still, we may also share your PII to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Account & Data Deletion:
By default, our platform cannot erase your data if you have made an order in the last 6 months (180 days), in case a chargeback occurs. If a request for erasure is submitted in that time frame, then it will sit pending, and backend teams will action it once the appropriate time has passed.
- You may delete your account by writing to us at email@example.com, from the email ID you have used for creating your account login, and mentioning. We will disable access to your account within 7 working days of receiving your mail. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or termination of your account.
- If you wish to place a complete data erasure of your account on our platform, including any personal details & PII you may have shared during account creation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will address your concerns.
When / How do we collect the Information?
As mentioned before, we collect anonymous traffic information from our website. We collect the personally identifiable information from you when you register with us or when you transact as a guest. During registration you are required to give us your contact information (such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, billing address, delivery address, area pin code, mobile number, occupation, interests etc.).
Upon registration, users may receive communications from us (e.g. welcome email, order information, shipment details, news letters, updates, etc.). Even when transact as a guest we collect identifiable information (such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, billing address, delivery address, area pin code, mobile number etc.)
When you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form, so we can fulfill your requested product/service. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address).
We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at different points on our Website.
We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process.
This website contains links to our partner & product support websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites.How is the information used?
We use your contact information to send you:
- Registration confirmation.
- Password reset or reminder.
- Details of products your ordered from us.
- Shipment details on your order.
- Payment related details.
- Special offers.
- Details of products/services in which you have expressed interest.
Note: We use the information during billing, invoice, taxes and audits as well.
We use anonymous traffic information to:
- Remember you in order to deliver better and more personalized service e.g. track your entries in our promotion schemes;
- Recognize your usage privileges to our website.
- Administer and manage smooth functioning of our website by diagnosing problems.
- Track your session and activities so that we can understand better how people use our website.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalised web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and change our default settings. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. Without these cookies, some parts of our site or the service being requested will be impossible to provide.
Performance Analytics Cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization, including remembering user choices, preferred language or location. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set by us or our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising. Got a question not covered here?
Please contact us with your questions, and as always we will be glad to answer.